Old Pines Hotel Rooms
Owing to Covid 19 restrictions, Old Pines is closed until 25 July 2020, subject to Government guidance. Any bookings made for 2020 can be transferred to a later date for no charge or cancellation fee. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!
Each of our seven restful and comfortable rooms has a view of the hotel gardens. The front-facing rooms also have views of Scotland’s Ben Nevis mountain range.
All our rooms offer:
- free wifi
- direct telephone
- en-suite shower room
- tea & coffee facilities
- flat-screen television
- books & movies
- disabled access
- free parking
All rooms are decorated in calming, natural colours to compliment the wooded surroundings of the hotel. They have beautiful, en-suite, fully-tiled shower rooms with spacious walk-in cubicles supplied with complimentary toiletries and deep, fluffy towels.
- free parking on the front driveway
- free wi-fi in your room and throughout the hotel
- a direct dial telephone
- a television with UK Freeview channels
- tea and coffee-making facilities with a selection of Fairtrade and organic beverages
- our famous Scottish homemade oat cookies
- twin, king-size, and super-king-size beds
- air conditioning
- free breakfast
- disabled access
- pet facilities
- no smoking
- 5-star reviews
Prices start from £60 per person per night. Check-in from 2:00pm.
Fantastic service from the staff, comfortable rooms with spectacular surroundings and views.
Two of our bedrooms are family rooms:
- A family suite with a king-size bed in the main room, and one or two single beds in a separate adjoining room.
- A large room with a super-king-size bed and one single bed.
Beautiful setting, cosy atmosphere, comfy beds, spotlessly clean rooms, superb food, and friendly staff.
All rooms are on the ground floor with wheelchair access. All bathrooms provide disabled facilities.
We recommend you contact us to discuss your mobility requirements.